Top Las Vegas radio personalities provide instant credibility for our limited endorsement advertisers. There’s an intimate relationship that exists between personality and listener that delivers extremely high response rates, compared to non-endorsed commercials.
The Power of Personality
Radio personalities are a familiar, trusted voice. They’re opinion leaders who foster a sense of community. How valuable are endorsements?
- 82% perceive a deep connection with a favorite radio personality.
- 70% see radio personalities as “regular people” who are authentic, relatable and feel they share an actual friendship.
- 63% value their favorite opinion and perspectives.
- 47% considered or purchased a product or service recommended by their favorite radio personality.
- On-air personalities create interest, influence and trust. 6 in 10 “Say things that are relevant to me.” “I am likely to talk about the things they say.” “I would trust them.”
- 2/3 of listeners agree our personalities “share information that is up to the minute and keep me connected to what’s going on in the community.”
Personality endorsements are heard first leading into a commercial break. This prime placement allows your message to feel like part of station programming.
Complete Form for More Information
Sources: USC, Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, PSI Study released June 2012, Woodley, P. and Movius, L. Power of Personality 2014 | Radha Subramanyam, EVP, Research, Insights & Analytics